Winner of Bendaroos® Building Sticks:
- Commenter #106 - crystalf
She and her little ones plan to make the butterfly, the heart bracelet and the lollipop.
Winner of the $100 Gift Certificate from Land's End:
- Commenter #398 - Stefanie of Metropolitan Mama
In celebration of the summer being right around the corner, Lands’ End has just launched “The Island” at www.landsend.com/getaway. Here you can enjoy a virtual island getaway. Amid the backdrop of an island paradise, you can shop for Lands’ End swimsuit styles, enter an exciting sweepstakes and share the experience with friends through popular social media channels. Plus, to celebrate the launch, Lands’ End is providing a promo code for free shipping.
Simply enter the promo code and pin number below at http://www.landsend.com/ checkout to receive free shipping off your entire order.
Promo Code = ISLAND
PIN = 5262
Expires Monday, May 25, 2009
Winner of the Last Minute Mother's Day Gift from 1800Flowers.com:
- Commenter #204 - Annette of Fairy Blog Mother
Here are some tips for shopping for floral gifts for mom all year long:
- What is the most popular type of flower given on Mother’s Day? The number one favorite type of flower around Mother's Day are multicolored roses followed by tulips.
- With a new baby in the house, what type of flowers are least likely to cause any allergic reactions? I do not know of any that would cause an allergic reaction, but I would recommend to stay away from any flowers with a strong fragrance, such as, lilies. Stick to flowers like gerbera daisies.
- What are some ideas for new mom gifts? Definitely give her fresh flowers that are colorful. They will brighten up her day when she is staying at home. Accompany the flowers with a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure or for a dinner, etc. Be sure to include a coupon for free babysitting for whenever she uses the gift certificate.
- How do you make flowers fits the mom’s style, such as romantic, bold or natural? Romantic flowers include roses and peonies. For a bold look go for vibrant colors or gerbera daisies and calla lilies. For a natural feel, give garden varieties like lilacs, delphinium, daffodils or hyacinth.