The CPSC released the following recall information in the last two weeks:
- Target Recalls Circo Booster Seats Due to Fall Hazard
The booster seat restraint buckle can open unexpectedly, allowing a child to fall from the chair and be injured. Target has received eight reports of the booster seat buckles opening unexpectedly, including three reports of bruises. If you have this, you should immediately stop using the booster seat and return the item to the nearest Target store to receive a full refund.
- Jump ‘n Jive Doorway Jumpers Recalled by Graco Due to Choking Hazard
The recalled doorway jumpers include detachable toys that are attached to the jumper straps with strips of hook and loop fabric. The strips of fabric are not permanently attached to the toys and can become detached during use, posing a choking hazard. No injuries have been reported. You should immediately stop using the recalled product and remove and discard the detachable toys and the attaching fabric strips and call the manufacturer for a replacement set of toys.
- Dorel Juvenile Group Expands Recall of Safety 1st Stair Gates Due to Fall Hazard
The hinges that hold the stair gate in place can break, posing a fall hazard to children if the gate is placed at the top of the stairs. The recall involves the Safety 1st SmartLight Stair Gate with model number 42111, which is printed on a sticker under the handle panel. No reported injuries. You should stop using the recalled gate and contact the company to obtain a free repair kit.
- Baby Hammocks Recalled by Kaplan Early Learning Due to Fall and Strangulation Hazards
- Little Tikes Recalls Clubhouse Swing Sets Due to Fall Hazard; New Assembly Directions to Be Provided
- BabySwede LLC Recalls Bouncer Chairs Due to Laceration Hazard