Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Product Review/Free Sample: Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters

We received a free sample of several of Nature Valley's newest product, Granola Nut Clusters. Good thing they sent several bags because I had to beat off my husband to just get one of the bags to test because he opened one before I had a chance and was scarfing them down at record speed.

These really are yummy and are a good high energy snack. They are low in sugar and high in fiber. Just a few really fill you up quickly (of course unless you are my husband).

They come in four nut varieties: Roasted Cashew (my favorite and the only one I was able to wrestle more than one piece of away), Nut Lovers, Roast Almond, and Honey Roasted Peanut (hubby's fav).

Sign up for Nature Valley's Eat Better America newsletter and receive a free Trail Mix Bar and sample of their new Granola Nut Clusters.

[Sign up now!]

Brought to you by MyBlogSpark.

0 comments: