I am very excited to be hosting this week's "The Best of the Mommy Bloggers Carnival." These are some of the best mommy bloggers around sharing their favorite posts from the last month.
The Best of The Mommy Bloggers carnival started on A Modern Mother. Head over there if you would like to learn more about the carnival or host it.
Let's start the fun! Check out these wonderful mommy bloggers and some of their best posts:
- Scary Mommy takes an all too accurate look at what happens when mommy goes on vacation in Invasion of the Body Snatchers and what happens when mommy tries to get the Picture Perfect Photo. I so can relate because the boys are 10X better for daddy and to get a perfect photo is a huge challenge for all parents.
- Catch some Mama Drama over on the Baby Making Machine. What is wrong with some moms???
- Check out 3 Boys and a Dogs Fave Fridays highlighting Kathie Ireland's bath goodies.
- It's Christmas in July at Son Time Now with her Bumblebee Helmet Review.
- Moving On From The Drama talks about Losing Someone Special
- UK's A Modern Mom talks about socialized medicine and why it may not be so bad in Hey America, socialized medicine is not that bad. Really.
- Being a Mummy highlights You know its going to be a challenging day when... Let's face it we have all been there. Those days you just want to turn around and go back to bed.
- Calif Lorna helped make a hug memory this month for her 10 year old. Read about it at Coldplay and my 10 year old son
- This is every mom's fear with thankfully a very happy ending: Three years old, blue striped t-shirt, wispy hair, eczema all over his mouth. Hmm, maybe those baby leashes are not all bad. ;-)
If you are mommy blogger who wants to share your favorite post, use Mr. Linky to leave us a link or leave us a comment below.