Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: Shakers by MolliCoolz

Does anyone not love a good milkshake? Although my hips certainly do not need a milkshake, my boys can usually con me into one once in a while. When Shakers by MolliCoolz wanted us to review their product, I was anxious to try them and so were my little ones.

Shakers let you have a thick and creamy milkshake at home. You don’t need a blender or an ice cream scoop, all you need is milk. I was suspicious they would really produce a great milkshake, because I thought it can't really be that easy? But I was wrong, it really was that easy. I just added milk to the single serving container filled with free flowing ice cream beads. Then I put the top back on and shook it for 30 seconds. Very cathartic too. Shake out a little frustration at the same time.

MolliCoolz’s pelleted ice cream beads are produced through its patented technology that allows the small beads to exist in a free flowing pelletized form at normal ice cream temperatures. MolliCoolz products are made with fresh cream and natural flavoring. Shakers are available in the following flavors: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and cookies ‘n’ cream.

These really are very yummy!!!! The boys loved them too. They were thick and creamy just as promised and so easy to "shake" one up. My favorite is the Cookies and Cream. This definitely isn't an everyday food with 310 calories per serving but it is a great treat on a hot summer day and very filling!!!

You can find them at retail chain grocery stores, such as Wal-Mart Supercenter, and are priced under $2 each per container.

[Visit Shakers by MolliCoolz.]

2 comments:

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I saw these at WalMart the other day and wondered about them, thanks for the review. It's nice to know that they are good, but only for an occasion -at 310 calories -- OUCH!!

Have a great summer!

Sassy8722 said...

Cool! I thought about getting these but honestly didn't think they would be too good, I am happy to know that they are, now I will try them next time I see them!! :)