Win a $50 gift card to 1-800-FLOWERS.COM to help you destress and recharge. What mom does not need this???
According to a recent Harvard study, people who literally "stop and smell the roses" by looking at flowers first thing in the morning feel cheerier and more energetic throughout your day.
There are certain scents and colors that impact mood and overall well-being. Here the De-Stress and Recharge Floral Guide from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM for those of us who can use a little less stress and a little more energy in their lives:
- Roses – The sweet aroma and bold colors of red roses can help boost energy and improve mood. Check out the Rose Elegance™ Premium Long Stem Red Roses ($49.99 - $159.99)or Sweetheart Rose Bouquet ($39.99 - $49.99)
- Lavender – The scent of lavender can prompt your body to produce a calming compound which promotes relaxation and helps relax and alleviate stress. Check out the Lavender Dish Garden ($49.99) or the Crabtree & Evelyn® Lavender Hatbox (SALE $55.99)
- Mint – Fresh mint is refreshing and purifying to both the body and soul. Check out the Summer Herb Garden Trio ($44.99) or the Taste of Tea ($16.99)
- Light Purple & Blue – Soothing and can help relieve tension and reduce anxiety. Check out the Blue Hydrangea ($59.95) or the Blue Purple Arrangement By Jane Packer ($100.00)
- Yellow – Yellow enhances alertness, increases self-esteem and can strengthen overall wellbeing. Try Martha Stewart Golden Sunflower Bouquet ($59.95)
To learn more about de-stressing and recharging with flowers, Julie Mulligan, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM lifestyle expert, recently posted about the “power of flowers.”ENTER TO WIN
Visit 1-800-FLOWERS.COM website and what you paln to use your $50 gift card on if you win. Deadline is Monday, August 3, 2009 at midnight EST. Open to US residents only.
More Chances to Win
Extra entries for:
- Linking to this contest
- Subscribing to our feed, follow us on Twitter or following us with Blogger,
- Having a link or button to the Goodies for Mom site on your site
- Tweeting about this giveaway
Just leave us a separate comment for each letting us know.
[Visit 1-800-FLOWERS.COM now.]