Walmart is helping find savings to add something to your hubby's "man cave" this Father's Day. Whether their cave is a game room, garage or backyard, Walmart offers some great ideas to make shopping easier. Savings include a $128 Magnavox Blu-ray Disc player, select Blu-ray movies two for $20, new video game bundles, and handy tools to keep him entertained with new projects.
Yesterday, Walmart, along with Dell, introduced the new Dell Studio One™ 19 touch screen desktop.
Other sales items for the gameroom, home office, garage and deck include:
- $128 Magnavox Blu-ray Disc player (NB500MGX)*
- Two for $20 Blu-ray movie bundles of dads’ favorites such as Shooter/ The Italian Job and Face Off / Next
- $399 PS3 (80GB) Bundle including Quantum of Solace on Blu-ray Disc and the MLB ’09: The Show
- $398 Dell Inspiron Black Notebook Computer* or $848 Dell Studio One 19 All-in-one Touch Desktop Computer – both exclusively at Walmart
- $199 Palm Pre smart phone (with qualifying contract, no mail-in rebate) – select stores
- $46 iPod-Compatible FM Transmitter and Car Charger, available online only at Walmart.com
- $50 Classic Cotton Rope Hammock, available online at Walmart.com
- 15 Black & Decker 75-piece drill accessory kit or $15 Black & Decker cordless screwdriver
- $100 Karcher 1,550 PSI Pressure Washer
* Father’s Day savings as listed start June 14 through June 20. Offers are available while supplies last and no rain checks. Prices may vary on some items in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico, and on Walmart.com.
Walmart and its Foundation are committed to a philosophy of giving back locally. Walmart is proud to support the causes that are important to customers and associates right in their own neighborhoods, and last year gave more than $378 million to local communities in the United States.
[Visit Walmart.com now.]