Goodies for Mom is so thankful to have the opportunity to share our blog with you this past year. We've "met" so many wonderful moms!!!!
Some other things I am personally very thankful for:
- My wonderful husband - he puts up with a lot of late nights with my head buried in my PC screen and a sometimes tired, grumpy wife.
- Our two super cute boys - they sure do give me a run for my money and when they are not wresting on the floor, jumping off the couch, or fighting over the same toy, they are so incredibly sweet and lovable. Their hugs and smiles and love is priceless. I cannot imagine our lives without them.
- Our Home - We have a wonderful, warm place that is more than a house, it's a home and all our mortgage payments are current. Ok, so it's a little messy but it's ours.
- Our Extended Family - They have their quirks but they are ours.
- Our Jobs - We are very lucky in this time of economic uncertainty to have jobs.
- Our Friends - I've meet so many wonderful friends in cyberspace. Woman who I've shared the good times and bad with.
- Our Health - My MIL is preparing for surgery for uterine cancer and my mother is an almost 2 year colon cancer survivor. They are constant reminders how important good health is to us, how far cancer research has come and that God does answer prayers. (If you could say a little prayer for both it is always appreciated.)
- Our Readers - Without you, we would just be talking to ourselves each day.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!!
Share a comment with what you are thankful for.