Friday, September 5, 2008

GFM Featured on 5 Minutes for Mom

Goodies for Mom is very excited to be feature on 5 Minutes for Mom with their exclusive interview. I talk about what blogging means to me, how I got started, and why I do it.

Also find out what blogs have me hooked and I'm probably reading them at night hunched over my laptop right now :)

[Check it out now.]

P.S. Still getting used to being a blonde, I almost picked the brown hair image and believe me when I say I look NOTHING like this girl. LOL!

1 comments:

AudreyO said...

Hi, I'm Audrey. I found you through the blog carnival. I'm laughing at your comment. I have changed my hair color so many times. The funniest was meeting an old friend for lunch. She said "Audrey we've changed hair colors" We both laughed hysterically.